Kids In Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wee Holiday break

4 posters

Go down

Wee Holiday break Empty Wee Holiday break

Post  Big Sister :) Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:51 am

I've been lucky enough to have been invited on a family holiday get away. My rsd friend Jo and her family are all getting together for this weekend at a little place that has hot springs (among other attractions) and I'm going too!

I'm really excited as I will be meeting her parents and also her brother and sisters (and their children) for the first time and also it will be really nice to have a fun relaxing weekend. We plan on spending time at the hot pools and maybe play mini golf and go for a nice walk in the bush. I'm in a bit of a flare at the moment so Jo has promised that there will be plenty of 'quiet' space to just chill out if need be and that it will be easy going. Its nice though because her family already know what to expect with rsd since she has had rsd for way longer than me.

I'm back to uni after the weekend so this mini break is a nice way to finish my week long mid-semester break. I have had lots of stressful things go on recently so some time to have fun is just what I need and I cant say thank you enough to her for including me.

I wont be on the forum though for about 3 days, till I get back to Dunedin where I study.

Take care everyone, I'll be thinking of you lots. And Ali, lovey I'm praying for you, that you get some relief really soon. You are my brave sister (dont forget that) and an inspiration to us all. I wish you didnt have to deal with all this really, but you do it so well.

Look after yourselves and I'll be back soon Smile

Big Sister
Big Sister :)
Big Sister :)

http://www.alessea.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Wee Holiday break Empty Re: Wee Holiday break

Post  wowso7 Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm

have fun!

wowso7

Back to top Go down

Post  rsdteen Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

I am sooo glad to hear that you are going on a mini holiday with your rsd friend and her family, Felicia!! You deserve to have a nice time after everything that you have Been through and I really hope you get plenty of time to rest before you start back at uni!!

Take care of yourself and have lots of fun whilst you are away! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

Thank you for your kind words - I truly appreciate them and you have helped me so much more than you'll ever know!

Thinking about you and hoping you have a great time and a safe journey ((hugs))!

rsdteen
Admin

http://www.kidsinpain.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel43522 Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 am

Have fun!
I'm glad your taking an mini break, make sure to tell us all about it when you get back!

Angel43522

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down