Kids In Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Nicola!!!

5 posters

Go down

Welcome Nicola!!! Empty Welcome Nicola!!!

Post  rsdteen Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Welcome to 'Kids In Pain' Nicola!!!! We hope that you will like the forum and get lots of useful information!

When you get chance, please let us know whether you are the young person or carer so that we can grant you access to the relevant places!!

If you have any questions, please let us know - we are all more than happy to help you if we can and you can PM either me (RSDTeen) or RSDMum.

Welcome Nicola!!! 727792eg7mirri2o

Take care and I hope to get to know you more soon!!!

Alison.

rsdteen
Admin

http://www.kidsinpain.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nicola!!! Empty Re: Welcome Nicola!!!

Post  Nicola Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:49 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am looking for support for my 15 year old daughter who is in chronic pain (it's her story so I will let her share it). I am shocked at the lack of support for young people with chronic painful conditions but glad to have found this forum. Once again, thanks for the welcome.
Nicola.

Nicola

Back to top Go down

Post  wowso7 Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:24 am

welcome!

wowso7

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicola Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 am

Thank you.

Nicola

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Sister :) Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome to our great little forum, and I hope to be able to welcome your daughter soon.

It was RSDteens hope that they could create a great place to offer support to young people who suffer from chronic pain and their families, I think it has been a great idea and I hope we are able to help you and your daughter get through the good days and the not so good that affect us.

Take care and 'see' you around

Big Sister
Big Sister :)
Big Sister :)

http://www.alessea.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rsdteen Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Thank you for doing a little introduction - it is nice to meet you although i'm sorry you have to be here!

Sorry to hear about everything that your daughter is going through ((hugs))! I really hope that things start getting better for her soon and please let her know that we are all here for her and DO understand some of what she is going through and will try and support her if we can!!

I understand what you mean about the lack of support. I have been suffering from a chronic pain condition (CRPS/RSD) for 2 years now and haven't found many young people to talk to that are going through a similar thing to me. That is one of the reasons why I set this forum up with the help of my mum. It's only small at the moment but has only been set up for a few weeks so hopefully more members will come along soon :-) !!

Take care and please send your daughter my love - I hope to see her around soon when she feels comfortable in posting!!

Alison.

Nicola wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome, I am looking for support for my 15 year old daughter who is in chronic pain (it's her story so I will let her share it). I am shocked at the lack of support for young people with chronic painful conditions but glad to have found this forum. Once again, thanks for the welcome.
Nicola.

rsdteen
Admin

http://www.kidsinpain.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  wowso7 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 am

i'm 15 also, so i can relate if she wants to talk.

wowso7

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel43522 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Angel43522

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum