Welcome Wows07!!!!

Go down

Welcome Wows07!!!!

Post  rsdteen on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Hello and Welcome to the forum Wows07!!

It is great to have you here with us and we hope that you will find the forum a safe and enjoyable place to be!

The forum has it's own Shoutbox which is located at the bottom of the page. On there you can go and talk to other young people and their families suffering from a chronic pain condition like yourself!

When you feel comfortable, please post your story so that we can get to know you a little more!!

Take care and if you have any questions, please PM either RSDteen or RSDmum!

Alison

rsdteen
Admin

http://www.kidsinpain.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Wows07!!!!

Post  wowso7 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 am

hi. i'm 15 and i have rsd in my right leg. i got it when i sprained my ankle playing basketball the last day of pe at the end of may. i've seen a bunch of different doctors and they've tried a bunch of different medicines, physical therapy, blocks, and stuff. it started in my ankle/foot and then it spread up my after i had a lumbar sympathetic nerve block and a bier block. now i'm having shoulder problems, but it's not rsd.

wowso7

Back to top Go down

Post  rsdteen on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:35 pm

wowso7 wrote:hi. i'm 15 and i have rsd in my right leg. i got it when i sprained my ankle playing basketball the last day of pe at the end of may. i've seen a bunch of different doctors and they've tried a bunch of different medicines, physical therapy, blocks, and stuff. it started in my ankle/foot and then it spread up my after i had a lumbar sympathetic nerve block and a bier block. now i'm having shoulder problems, but it's not rsd.

I'm so sorry to hear that you also suffer from RSD ((hugs))! I really hope that things start getting better for you soon and you are in my thoughts.

Your story is pretty similar to mine. I also developed RSD after an ankle sprain and it has since spread to both arms after other injuries. I have tried all sorts of medications and treatments but not that many have helped really. I had a Bier block and it made me worse and I was left wheelchair bound for 13 months afterwards.

I really hope that you will find the forum useful and get the help and support you need to deal with your RSD on a daily basis. The forum has only just been set up so we don't have that many members at the moment but hopefully the domain name will go through Google soon!!

Take care of yourself and I hope you have a great and low-pain Easter!!!

Alison.

rsdteen
Admin

http://www.kidsinpain.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel43522 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Welcome!

Angel43522

Back to top Go down

Post  wowso7 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:27 pm